The Zimbabwe Independent was established on 6 May 1996. It’s main features include:
- Content: News, Columns, Features, Business, Finance, Political & Regional News, Executive Appointments, Tenders and Notices
- Coverage: All major cities and towns
- Audience: Business, Professionals , Governments, Diplomatic missions, Students, Academics, Investors.
- Audited Print Run: 20,000 copies per week.
- Readership: Most readers are subscribers
- Magazines: DOYA, Quoted Companies Survey, Banks & Banking and Insurance Survey Magazine.